From Feasibility Studies and Concept Design right through to Detailed Design and Design Integrity Testing, JMDR has the resources to undertake and successfully deliver your Signalling Design requirements. Whether through direct engagement or on a contract basis, JMDR has access to some of the most respected Signalling Designers, Reviewers and Verifiers in the industry.
JMDR's approach to Signalling Design is based on our philosophy to produce designs that meet the client needs and are constructible. We utilise the very best signalling personnel from the design field. We have the in-house signalling construction and commissioning capability to challenge designs and ensure a safe product and reduce costs to the asset owner.
Our certifications with various rail organisations around the globe reflect the mature and robust management systems that we have in place to support the delivery of high quality signalling designs.
Our team can produce designs for most signalling systems used around the globe and can provide the following services:
- Concept Design to Detailed Design, Relay, Route, ATP, CBI Interlocking.
- Concept Layouts, Functional Specifications, Signal Plans, Reference Designs.
- Track Insulation Plans (Bonding Plan), Cable Plans.
- Control Tables.
- Circuit Books and Interlocking Data.
- Control Systems design data.
- Weekly Notices and Drivers Diagrams.
- Correlation Design, Detailed Site Surveys and Signal Sighting.
- Design Integrity Test Plan, Simulation Testing and Principles Testing.
- Circuit Book Updating.