JMDR is accredited by the national training regulator - Australian Skills Qualification Authority (ASQA) - to deliver the following nationally recognised training.
JMDR provides the following Training Courses aligned to industry needs and relevant unit of competency.
- Safely access the rail Corridor Transport for NSW Rail Industry Induction (SX52) Training for RIW Card Application
- Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. White Card – General Construction Industry Induction SafeWork NSW General Construction Induction Card
- Apply safety critical communications in the rail environmentTfNSW Safety Critical Communications (SCC) Transport for NSW approved training for Rail Safety Roles
- Apply fatigue management strategies. Fatigue Management Fatigue Management Strategies aligned to Rail Industry
Coming soon - Cert IV - BSB41419 Work Health & Safety
- This health and safety course has been designed for people who are either in (or wanting to secure) a WH&S role, such as that of a WHS coordinator or safety advisor.
Coming Soon - RIIWHS204E - Work safely at heights
- This nationally recognised course covers theoretical and practical aspects of working at height
Rail Signalling Courses
- JMDR are approved by TfNSW to deliver a number of Rail Signalling Specific Training.