JMDR is a Registered Training Organisation. We provide a range of services to the rail industry and work with industry to ensure our training and assessment meets rail industry needs. We are an approved training provider for Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW) and Queensland Rail (QR).
You can book online or find out more about our training by selecting “Read More” in any of the courses listed below.
We also provide other rail industry and safety training, and competency assessment. Training can be provided at our purpose built training facilities or at suitable offsite locations.
For more information about our Training Courses, you can contact us on 1300 695 637 (1300 69 JMDR) or email email@example.com.
QR RCPO - RAIL CORRIDOR PROTECTION OFFICER
- This course is designed to give learners the skills and knowledge required to perform the role of a Rail Corridor Protection Officer (RCPO) in Queensland Rail.
TfNSW RIW / RISI TLIF0020 Sydney CBD Location
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor Training in the Transport for NSW Rail Network Transport for NSW approved course required to work in the Transport for NSW Rail Network.
RIW-RISI-SX52 TLIF0020 Ingleburn Location
- Safely access the rail Corridor Transport for NSW Rail Industry Induction (SX52) Training for RIW Card Application
QR SARC - SAFELY ACCESS THE RAIL CORRIDOR
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor in the Queensland Rail Network Queensland Rail approved course that is required to work in the Queensland Rail Network. $195 (Limited time offer, usually $240)
QR SAFELY ACCESS THE RAIL CORRIDOR (Reaccreditation)
- Recertification for Safely Access the Rail Corridor in the Queensland Rail Network Renew your QR SARC before it expires to avoid the need to do the whole training,
- Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. White Card – General Construction Industry Induction SafeWork NSW General Construction Induction Card
- Apply safety critical communications in the rail environmentTfNSW Safety Critical Communications (SCC) Transport for NSW approved training for Rail Safety Roles
- Apply fatigue management strategies. Fatigue Management Fatigue Management Strategies aligned to Rail Industry
QR SAFELY ACCESS THE RAIL CORRIDOR (Online Coming Soon)
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor in the Queensland Rail Network This course is a mandatory requirement for working on the rail in QLD.
QR WET - WORKING IN THE ELECTRIFIED TERRITORY
- Queensland Rail approved induction - mandatory for all persons wanting to work within the Queensland Rail electrified territory. It provides detailed knowledge about the electric traction system and how to work safely in the electrified territory. $150 (Limited time offer, usually $200)
QR WET - WORKING IN THE ELECTRIFIED TERRITORY (Recertification)
- Recertification for QR WET required to continue working in the Queensland Rail electrified network.Renew your QR WET before it expires to avoid the need to redo the whole course. $150 (Limited time offer, usually $200)
Coming soon - Cert IV - BSB41419 Work Health & Safety
- This health and safety course has been designed for people who are either in (or wanting to secure) a WH&S role, such as that of a WHS coordinator or safety advisor.
Coming Soon - RIIWHS204E - Work safely at heights
- This nationally recognised course covers theoretical and practical aspects of working at height
Rail Signalling Courses
- JMDR are approved by TfNSW to deliver a number of Rail Signalling Specific Training.