JMDR is a Railway Engineering (Signals & Systems) Company with 370+ staff globally offering:
- An experienced team capable of delivering high quality works from concept to completion including Design, Construction, Wiring, Testing & Commissioning, Safety Assurance and Audit work for both greenfield and brownfield areas.
- A proven track record of working successfully with many large rail organisations in Australia, UK, India and South East Asia.
- Appropriately certified and competent staff with relevant domain experience across all infrastructure.
Panel / Preferred Supplier Agreements
JMDR has many Panel (Framework) Agreements with transport organisations across the globe. These have been awarded on the grounds of the competency of our staff and sub-consultants, the quality of our services, our consistency and agreed rates over an extended period of time and providing value for money. JMDR has the following agreements in place:
- Transport for NSW – Sydney Trains
- Design Drafting Services (Most Preferred and First Ranked)
- Design Reviews and Verification
- Master Service Agreement (MSA) – Construction
- Master Service Agreement (MSA) - Engineering
- Supply of Subject Matter Experts – Signal Design
- Rail Infrastructure Panel of NSW
- John Holland
- Authorised Signalling Design Organisation for Country Rail Network CRN
- Alstom UK
- Framework Agreement for Design Services
- Novo Rail
- Tier 1 supplier for Signalling Resources Panel
- Standing Offer of Service
- Performance and Management Services Panel