The Mindyarra Maintenance Centre
JMDR was appointed the signalling contractor for the Mindyarra Maintenance Centre, currently under construction in Dubbo (NSW), as part of the Transport for NSW Regional Rail Project.
The centre will maintain the new Regional Rail fleet once construction is complete.
JMDR’s scope includes:
- Supply, manufacture and installation of all signalling Locations, Signals (including aspects, masts, platforms and ladders), trackside equipment – all manufactured off-site at JMDR’s Beresfield warehouse
- Supply, installation and termination of all main and local cables
- Testing and commissioning of all newly installed signalling infrastructure
JMDR will deliver the project over 3 stages, being:
- Stage 1: Realignment and Resignalling of Dubbo East Junction
- Stage 2: Installation of non-commissioned 116 Points (detection only)
- Stage 3: Commissioning of the new Mindyarra Maintenance Centre