As Project Manager you will be involved with the development of a project management system across the program, management of re-signalling projects including preparation and reviewing project plans. You will be expected to input into technical meetings to ensure project milestones are met.
- Plan and undertake administration of contracts, rail projects and support services within the Company.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Signalling systems, rail operations and interfaces
- Liaise and assist with the design office and field staff.
- Estimate, forecast, monitor budgets and cashflow
- Manage Program using P6 / MS Project
- Investigate and develop technical solutions for signalling system
- Assist with the development of project scope documents as applicable including cost estimates, project delivery models, and execution strategies.
- Achieve agreed project milestones, track progress and manage project risks.
- Substantial skill in the preparation and analysis of Technical Specifications and Contract documents.
- Prepare technical and contract specifications works, procurement work orders and evaluate and recommend tenders
- Compliance with Quality, Competency, OHS, Environmental and Safety requirements
- Ability to work without supervision and in a team work environment
- Follow up clients and stakeholders to ensure the timely approvals of designs / documents submitted
- Ensure quality in all work minimising rework with attitude of “Right First Time”
- Excellent Project Management and Computer Skills
While at work, JMDR require all workers to:
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of others
- Comply with all reasonable instructions, policies and procedures given by JMDR Management.
- Relevant Engineering qualification, project management qualification or demonstrable experience within Project Management.
- Proven experience in delivering projects in the rail corridor
- Extensive experience in Project Management with the proven ability to lead and manage projects from concept to completion
- Established in client relationships, negotiation and strong communication skills