QR SARC - SAFELY ACCESS THE RAIL CORRIDOR
This course gives learners the ability to safely enter and navigate around the rail corridor and danger zone with the permission and presence of a Protection Officer.
In order to attend this training, you must have a Rail Industry Worker (RIW) card and provide your RIW card number.
You can apply for a RIW card in either of 2 ways:
- Application to RIW by Your employer (Preferable)
- Application directly to RIW as an Individual
Please visit the following link which provides more detail on how to apply for a RIW card if you don’t already have one.
On successful completion of the training, students will receive a:
- Statement of Attainment: TLIF0020 – Safely access the rail corridor
- Certificate of Achievement: QR3.2 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
Persons working in the rail corridor must hold a valid RIW Card with the following roles:
- QR – Operator
- Around the Track (Construction)
Learners must also complete the following training in order to gain the QR Operator role:
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies.
$250 inc GST.
Suite 1405, 10 Market Street, Brisbane 4000
- Face to Face
Queensland Rail Certificate of Achievement (QR3.2 Safely Access the Rail Corridor) is valid for 3 years (1095 days) from the date of the training.
Before the expiry date, you must complete recertification. If the expiry date has passed‚ applicants will have to re-sit the full Safely Access the Rail Corridor (SARC) course.
For any queries regarding these matters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend training, you must:
- Provide a Unique Student Identifier (If you don’t already have a Unique Student Identifier see this link: https://www.usi.gov.au/)
- Provide original documentation to confirm 100 points of identity
JMDR Training Centre Queensland
Phone: 1300 695 637
Address: Suite 1405, 10 Market Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
JMDR Training Centre Sydney
Phone: 1300 695 637
Address: Level 3, 263 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000