Primary role is to manage and be responsible for detailed signalling design and scheme proposal projects. Provide technical support, mentoring, and advice as required in support of the business. Manage Signalling Resources and assist with business development.
- Extensive experience in management of Signalling Designs and/or Projects from concept to completion with demonstrated ability to manage multiple teams and multiple designs / projects
- Demonstrated experience to manage various stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience and ability of managing and delivering quality designs and deliverables
- Good understanding of task, time, and people management skills.
- Ability to prepare and provide feedback on feasibility reports and concept designs
- Detailed Design Experience in Railway RRI and SSI / CBI Interlockings
- Extensive hands on previous / current experience in design, checking and verification signalling circuits, signalling plans, bonding plans, location / REB designs, control tables, operational & control panel diagrams, interface design, data and location drawings.
- Excellent communication and Significant railway experience in Signal Design / Projects (minimum of 10 years’ experience), negotiation, interface management and computer skills
- Right attitude, ability to plan & organise with strong analytical skills, monitor, attention to detail and ability to work unsupervised with efficiency and safely in a teamwork environment. To plan & organise with strong analytical skills, monitor, attention to detail and ability to manage
- Ensure value for money with commercial awareness.
- Have design draughting experience
- Professional engineering / diploma engineering qualifications (Electrical Engineering) and suitable training courses
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Railway Signal Design
- Experience of Design, Checker and Reviewer
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interface management skills