Sydney Trains - Safeworking Practices & Maintenance Procedures (EI40)
This training course covers the signalling maintenance procedures used in the Sydney Trains network and the safeworking requirements that need to be met by personnel working on their signalling systems.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand why following Signalling Safeworking Procedures is important to the integrity of the signalling system.
- Describe the roles & responsibilities and limits of authority as per MN S 41412
- Apply the principles of signalling safeworking procedures relative to the role of Signal Authorised Person, Licensed Signal Electrician, Licensed Signal Engineer
- Demonstrate correct use of the IBA form including appropriate selection of equipment to be booked out
Course Duration: 5 Days
Delivery Method: Face to Face
Cost: $1,895 + GST
Location: JMDR Training Centre, 12 Memorial Avenue, Ingleburn
Assessment Method: Written Assessment
Upon successful completion of this course all candidates will receive a JMDR Statement of Completion. This certificate is recognised by TfNSW. Candidates who complete the course but do not pass the written assessment will be issued a statement of attendance.
All participants who attend JMDR training will be required to complete a questionnaire to confirm the following:
- You have not received a positive test for Covid-19 in the last 7 days
- You do not live with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or who has Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days
- You are not currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
For any queries regarding these matters please contact email@example.com