- Develop, modify and maintain websites including e-commerce
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for the company.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Ability to work without supervision and meet timelines with minimal rework and high quality outcome
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience