HR Manager would be responsible to maintain the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, recruitment, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Experience in creating, reviewing, and updating company policies and processes.
- Experience in creating KPI & KRA organization wide including technical and service department employees.
- Experience in monitoring employee performance, annual appraisal and other employee review mechanism.
- Gather employee satisfaction level across the organization through Skip Level meetings, one to one meeting, and surveys.
- Experienced in Resource planning and allocation
- Experienced in conflict management in the organization. Managing employee leaves by coordinating with the accounts department and team heads.
- Experience of final negotiations with prospective employees.
- Experience of handling vendors related to HR & Employee engagements.
- Experience in creating various MIS reports like Head Count, Employee Attrition, employee of the month and many others.
- Experience to be involved in strategic planning and tracking of organizational goals.
- Exposure in planning and executing employee engagement activities with support of other team members and admin department.
- Proactively anticipate, prevent, and resolve HR issues by closely collaborating with the management and employees.
- Ability to work independently to setup the entire HR department
- Flexibility and dynamic to work for growing and dynamic organization.
- Suitable Graduate and/or Postgraduate Qualifications with minimum of 5 years of experience in HR
- Computer Skills – Strong Excel, and Word skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Demonstrated skills and experience of Database management
- Excellent communication, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience and skills of problem solving
- Demonstrated ability of dispute resolution and ability to manage employee grievances and resolve them timely as per policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and review employment contracts