JMDR has been delivering Rail Signalling Services since 2008 and has grown to a team of 327+ Permanent Staff in Australia, New Zealand, India, United Kingdom and South-East Asia. We provide our services to both the public and private sector globally with our focus on providing the global rail industry with Rail Signalling & Systems Services from concept to completion, including training & competence management to ensure compliance with rail safety standards delivering quality engineering services in partnership with our customers, employees, community, and our environment.
For a more detailed description of how we can assist you, see below
From Feasibility Studies and Concept Design right through to Detailed Design and Design Integrity Testing JMDR have the resources to undertake and successfully deliver your Signalling Design Requirements. Whether through direct engagement or on a contract basis JMDR has access to some of the most respected Signalling Designer’s, Reviewers and Verifiers in the industry.
JMDRs approach to Signalling Design is based on our philosophy to produce designs that meet the client needs and are constructible. We utilise the very best signalling personnel from the design field and we have the in-house signalling construction and commissioning capability to challenge designs and ensure a product that is safe and reduces costs to the asset owner.
Our certifications with various rail organisations across the globe reflects the mature management systems we have in place to support the delivery of quality signalling designs.
Our team has the capability to produce designs for most signalling systems used across the globe and can provide the following services: -
- Concept Design to Detailed Design; Relay, Route, ATP, CBI Interlocking's.
- Concept Layouts, Functional Specifications, Signal Plans, Reference Designs.
- Track Insulation Plans (Bonding Plan), Cable Plans.
- Control Tables.
- Circuit Books and Interlocking Data.
- Control Systems design data.
- Weekly Notices and Drivers Diagrams.
- Correlation Design, Detailed Site Surveys and Signal Sighting.
- Design Integrity Test Plan, MISS Testing and Principles Testing.
- Circuit Book Updating