Rail Signalling Courses
JMDR Signals Training
JMDR was established in 2008 and since its conception has become a leading supplier of Rail Signalling Services in Australia, India, and UK. A leading factor in JMDR’s success has been its investment in the Professional Development & Training of its employees.
Training for our employees was not always readily available within the Sydney Region and we firmly believe that high quality industry recognised training should be accessible for any person working within the Rail Signalling Industry. With this in mind, we have an agreement in place with Sydney Trains & TfNSW to deliver a selection of their Signalling Courses on their behalf.
All participants who attend and pass the course will receive a Statement of Completion which will be accepted by Sydney Trains when submitted as part of an application for a Certificate of Competence.
Our Training Facility
Signalling courses that do not require a practical element can either be delivered at our Sydney CBD Office OR at the client’s site. Signalling courses that do contain a practical element will be delivered at Petersham Training Centre.
Access to and Working in a Live Signalling Location
- The aim of the course is to equip participants with the required knowledge to access and work safely in live signalling locations within the Sydney Trains network
Basic Signalling Principles
- This training course aims to equip you with the required knowledge to be able to explain the purpose of the signalling system, its history and the key elements that make up the NSW Sydney Trains railway signalling system.
Signalling Principles 1
- The aim of the course is to provide participants with the required knowledge to explain the part Signaling and control systems play in the safe and reliable operation of the rail network.
Signalling Principles 2
- This course aims to equip participants with the required knowledge and skills to be able to explain the part Signalling and control systems play in the safe and reliable operation of the rail network.
Signal Circuit Inspection & Testing (TfNSW ST46)
- This course aims to equip participants with the required knowledge and skills to undertake signalling inspection and testing within the rail network.
Sydney Trains - Safeworking Practices & Maintenance Procedures (EI40)
- This training course covers the signalling maintenance procedures used in the Sydney Trains network and the safeworking requirements that need to be met by personnel working on the signalling systems.