Plan and undertake administration of contracts, Rail projects and support services within the Company.
- Have a good working knowledge of Signalling systems
- Liaise and assist with the design office and field staff.
- Provide advice on staging and construction methods
- Investigate and develop technical solutions for signalling system,
- Assist with the planning and coordination of all aspects of Signalling renewal works, including preparation of commissioning strategies and the testing and commissioning documentation.
- Assist with the development of project scope documents as applicable including cost estimates, project delivery models, and execution strategies.
- Achieve agreed project milestones and manage project risks.
- Substantial skill in the preparation and analysis of Technical Specifications and Contract documents and in the evaluation and recommendation of major and / or complex brown field signalling renewal programme.
- Develop preliminary documents including staging plans /strategies.
- Prepare technical and contract specifications works and evaluate and recommend tenders
- Extensive knowledge of modern signalling and train protection systems.
- Compliance with Standards, Specification, Work Scope
- Compliance with Quality, Competency, OHS, Environmental and Safety requirements
- Ability to work without supervision and in a team work environment
- Follow up clients and stakeholders to ensure the timely approvals of designs / documents submitted
- Update design drawings
- Ensure quality in all work minimising rework with attitude of “Right First Time”
- Ensure efficiency, effectiveness, timeliness, customer service, safety and reliability at all times
- Provide feedback & weekly reports, ensure timely execution of work assigned, and manage appropriate documentation and all other tasks assigned
- Assist in managing document control process
- Assist with competency, licensing and membership
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management or a related discipline
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Appropriate Signalling qualification or equivalent
- Signalling construction and design methods and installation experience