CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (Construction Industry Induction for White Card) $119 Inc. GST.
– face to face training
- Includes cost of White Card
JMDR is a Registered Training Organisation accredited by the Australian Skills Qualification Authority to deliver the following units of competency:
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
Venue: Level 3, 263 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000 - a short walk to the town Hall Station
This course provides new and existing building and construction industry participants with the introductory understanding and knowledge needed to commence or continue work in the building and construction industry and is a mandatory nationally recognised unit of competency to gain a Rail Industry Worker Card. It provides an introductory understanding and the knowledge needed to commence or continue work in the building and construction industry.
At the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Determine and apply basic risk management concepts in relation to construction type work
- Read, interpret and apply all safety instructions as required
- Identify and follow standard work procedures in the event of an emergency
- Report hazards and potential workplace incidents to appropriate personnel
- Determine their roles, rights and responsibilities under law
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be issued with a SafeWork NSW Statement of Training (SOT), which will be valid for a period of 60 days pending the issue of the WorkCover GIT card.
To attend training, you must:
- Provide a Unique Student Identifier (If you don’t already have a Unique Student Identifier see this link: https://www.usi.gov.au/)
- Provide original documentation to confirm 100 points of identity
JMDR Training Centre Queensland
Phone: 1300 695 637
Address: Suite 1405, 10 Market Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
JMDR Training Centre Sydney
Phone: 1300 695 637
Address: Level 3, 263 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000