JMDR Recent Developments and New Employee
JMDR Recent Developments and New Employee
Louri Rozman: Iouri Rozman has recently joined JMDR Melbourne last month as Engineering Manager / Principal Signalling Engineer. Iouri has more than 35 years of experience in the field of Railway Signalling Design and Testing. He has considerable experience of working with modern CBI interlocking to more conventional Relay as well as Mechanical. He has previously worked with Siemens and Bombardier prior to joining JMDR. He is also an experienced Tester as well as Tester-In-Charge in all aspects of signalling testing from individual equipment through to the principles testing. Iouri is currently carrying out Independent Verification of many Designs as well as carrying out the role of TIC for Circuit Changeovers.
JMDR Recent Developments:
1. JMDR Australia
JMDR Australia has grown significantly since the beginning of 2017, with many projects already completed and new ones waiting to commence soon.
- JMDR Australia has opened an office in Melbourne. Our new office at 222 / 838 Collins St, Docklands will house an Engineering Manager (Iouri Rozman), Signals Manager (Colin Waters), Senior Training & Competency Engineer (Ray Hiddlestone), a Management Executive (Sachin Joshi) and a team of Design Engineers, Reviewers and Verifiers. Ray will be training Graduates and Apprentices amongst others at the Metro Trains Academy. The formal opening of the office will occur on 18th August 2017.
- JMDR Sydney Office moved to newly refurbished 400 SQM office at 263 Clarence St, Sydney recently.This office provides an improved environment for delivery of our projects and has been well received by our key clients.
- In agreement with RCR, JMDR Australia (Sydney) has now delivered the detailed design to TfNSW for the ATP / AMS Project for Gosford to Wyong. This project is the first of its kind and has cemented JMDR’s capabilities in the signalling design field for TfNSW.
- JMDR Australia (Sydney) has completed an ATRICS Control Systems Project for Yennora Sidings. This is the first time that Sydney Trains (TfNSW) has engaged an external supplier to provide this service. Sydney Trains has provided positive feedback on our performance and the project is well on schedule for successful commissioning in August.
- In addition to the projects above, JMDR continues to be the leading provider of Signalling Resources in NSW and beyond. JMDR’s Senior Signal Managers, Signal Engineers and Signalling Designers are assisting many organizations on complex projects in Sydney such as Hornsby Re-signalling, Yennora Sidings, Sub-Station Works and Control Systems Projects and a further 12 Senior Engineers are carrying out the roles of Subject Matter Experts and Technical Advisers for TfNSW and Sydney Trains in many areas (Design, Integrity of System, Possession Management, Reliability, Level Crossings, ATP, Standards and many others).
JMDR Sydney will soon be working on a complete Design & Construct (Concept to Completion) Coal Loop Project in Hunter Valley Area. Design is already in progress
2. JMDR India
JMDR India has taken a significant leap in the first half of 2017. The increase in tender awards has resulted in a massive recruitment drive in order to meet the growing demand from Metro, Main Line and Freight Corridor Projects.
- In addition to the previously awarded 113 KM section of track for the EDFC Project, contract has been now extended to include further 139 KM section. This work involves the installation of foundations, signals, point machines, level crossings, location cases and wiring works.
- JMDR India has recently completed the ‘TADA Sricity Project Test Track’ for the New Trains to be supplied by Alstom to Sydney Trains (TfNSW) Australia. Alstom are exceptionally pleased with JMDR’s progress and where they have completed the allocated work ahead of time.
- In addition to the work above, JMDR India has undertaken the Independent Verification of Control Tables for Delhi Metro, Kochi Metro and others via DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation).
- JMDR India is in the process of providing signalling courses to external candidates soon from Bengaluru and Mumbai very soon.
- JMDR India have carried out a significant amount of site installation works for Siemens India (Parel, Rewari), Bombardier (Delhi Metro, Line 7 OCC Works) and many other companies and continuing to provide the services on other projects for these companies and many others.
3. JMDR UK
- JMDR’s resources are currently carrying out design works of Cross Rail Anglia for Alstom at Derby and York.
- JMDR UK is reviewing its strategies to carry out additional works in UK in current climate of projects when funding for CP 6 projects is delayed until Mar 19.
- JMDRs relationship with Alstom UK continues to flourish as we continue to assist them in their planned investment of 16 IRSE Signalling Design licence assessments.
4. JMDR South East Asia
- JMDR has a registered company in Singapore and has completed carrying our Principles Testing for Thales on the NSWEW Rail Signalling Project.
- JMDR has previously carried out 52 Competency Assessments in Taiwan and Thailand for Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation and Bombardier.