JMDR invests 7.5% of its $35M turnover of 18-19 in Training & Competency.
Due to nature of ongoing working relationships with our major Tier 1 Clients and Rail Operators, we were able to invest almost 7.5% of our $35M turnover of 18-19 in ongoing training & competency, coaching, mentoring, and new and/or upgrade of SOCs and Licenses through out the year to benefit our staff and clients.
We have 309+ staff and sub-consultants over 12 offices, with 146 of them in Australia. We could assist you in all areas of Signalling & Systems including
2. Signalling Management
3. Construction (including cable routes)
4. Installation works
5. Control systems works
6. All types of site testing from insulation to function testing
7. Simulation testing 8. Design integrity testing
10. Safety Assurance
11. Engineering Assurance
12. Risk Management
13. Competency Assessments and setting up Competency Framework, IRSE Licensing
14. Training (JMDR is an RTO)
16. Asset Management We can assist our clients in Australia, UK, India, South East Asia, and New Zealand as required.